First: Experience of Arab Islamic international schools around the world in promotion of the values of moderation and living together:
- United States of America
- Arab countries
Second: Educational System in educational institutions
- Educational administration
Third: Challenges that encounter Arab Islamic international schools around the world and suggestions of solutions:
- Psychological and social
- Cultural and ideological
- Sports and arts
- Identity and affiliation
Fourth: Mechanisms for support of Arab International Schools to people with special needs
- School environment and premises
Fifth: Effectuation of links between Arab Islamic schools around the world by setting mechanisms for effectuation of the following:
- Working on design of general framework of extracurricular enrichment activities to promote the values of moderation, existence and human solidarity.
- To create reference guide of the countries of Organization of Islamic Conference to support the values of human solidary and coexistence in schools.
- To establish standards of quality for Arab Islamic international schools.
- Effectuate the fund of support of schools for provision of support to Arab Islamic schools which are most needy around the world.
- To establish communication network through Arab Islamic international schools around the world for exchange of experiences in the fields of education under the auspices of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
- To establish an annual award for schools in accordance with standards that support values of human solidarity and coexistence in schools.