Objectives of the Conference
The conference aims at effectuating the role of Arab and Islamic International Schools around the world as a key pillar for support of the values of moderation and living together by:
- Establishing mechanisms for effectuation of communication and cooperation between Arab and Islamic international schools around the world.
- Deeply establishing the concept of moderation and living together in peace.
- Propagation of the values of tolerance, peaceful coexistence, understanding and mutual respect, without ethnic, racial, cultural or linguistic discrimination.
- Discarding violence of all forms and supporting the structure of positive relations between students, staff and associates of educational institutions.
- Effectuating role of school as institution that contributes to building generation that believes in the values of moderation and living together.
- Exchange of experiences between the educational institutions in propagation of the values of moderation and living together.
- Effectuation of multiple competition-based education.
- Linking Arab Islamic international schools around the world by communication network that contributes to exchange of experiences and working on development of them.
- Addressing the problems that encounter Arab Islamic international schools around the world and working on resolution of them.
- Presenting successful examples of educational institutions (schools) around the world for establishment of the values of moderation and living together.
- Supporting education system in schools of displaced and refugees around the world to propagate the values of moderation and living together in peace.